Speaker: René Langrock
Hired in 2015 to establish the Supply Chain Management at company mymuesli. There hasn´t been a separated department focused on all logistic issues. As far as there were some Supply Chain jobs, they were all related to the production department.
Since april 2021 I´m Head of Strategic Material Process IT department, which I´m establishing for the whole company. Its purpose is to digitally connect all material processes for an efficient work progress.
- Apprenticeship in IT-System-Business
- Further education as Bachelor Professional of Business (CCI) and Master Professional of Business Management (CCI)
- Since 2013 in leading positions for Supply Chain Management
- Work experience in following fields of industry: food (conventional & organic), chemistry and automotive
- Positions in all fields of Operative and Strategic, as well as small and huge companies
- Successful working skills on improving efficiency in all situations: Changing established and creating new process networks of the Supply Chain
My most important opinions on the issues KPI und digitalization:
- No good system without capable human resources
- Not everything is worth to digitalize
- A KPI is senseless if it can´t be interpreted correctly by the people
- ERP systems should be basic knowledge for most of the economic science students