After completing an apprenticeship at Siemens and studying business administration with a focus on logistics and business informatics, Mr von der Schulenburg started in 1998 in the logistics department of Siemens Automobiltechnik in Regensburg. This was followed by various management functions in Germany and abroad. After the merger of Siemens VDO and Continental, responsible as logistics manager of the business unit Multimedia with focus on Brazil, France, Germany and Czech Republic. Returned to Siemens AG in 2011 and has since held various logistics management positions. Since 2017, Mr von der Schulenburg is responsible for the digital transformation of supply chain logistics within the Smart Infrastructure division of Siemens AG.
- Technical interested commercial - 56 years of age
- 22 years with Siemens in various positions in Project Management and Supply Chain Management
- Work experience in Hungary, France, Brazil and other countries
- Head of Supply Chain Logistics Digitalization
- Responsible for the digital transformation of the Supply Chain